Hello there friends,
I found this parable yesterday which I want to share….
A pencil maker told the pencil 5 important lessons just before putting it in the box :
- Everything you do will always leave a mark
- You can always correct the mistakes you make
- What is important is what is inside of you
- In life, you will undergo painful sharpenings, which will only make you better
- To be the best pencil, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you
We all need to be constantly sharpened. This parable may encourage you to know that you are a special person, with unique talents and abilities.
Only you can fulfill the purpose which you were born to accomplish. Never allow yourself to get discouraged and think that your life is insignificant and cannot be changed and, like the pencil, always remember that the most important part of who you are is what’s inside of you.
Until next time….
Love and hugs,